Turn Over a New Leaf with These Three CBD Products for Wellness and Good Health.
June is an ideal time to take inventory of your health, with CBD playing an essential role in helping you stay connected to the path of wellness.
When we think about the secret to clean living, diet and exercise are typically the first things that come to mind. However, leading a healthy lifestyle is so much more.
Managing stress-related symptoms, sleep disorders, and reducing pain goes a long way toward improving your physical and mental wellbeing3. CBD products are designed by Mother Nature to help do just that.1
CBD, short for cannabidiol, is one of the main cannabinoids found in the Cannabis sativa plant2 and has gained popularity for its healing properties and is praised for its ability to provide relief for a variety of conditions without causing a ‘high’.2
Generally, most people tolerate CBD well and experience minimal serious side effects, making it an ideal alternative.3
The three CBD products you need in your life today:
Maintain good health and wellbeing
When it comes to making health and wellness changes, including ADCO CBD DAILY4 into your day-to-day routine is an easy way to stay healthy.
ADCO CBD DAILY4 products, available in drops and capsule form, contain CBD isolate – the purest form of CBD.5
ADCO CBD DAILY may assist with daily maintenance of general health and wellbeing associated with the relief of stress and pain.4
Manage stress related symptoms
If you’ve been searching for a product to assist with stress-related symptoms, we have good news.
All of us have experienced stress at some point in our lives, but what you may not have considered is that this stress could be the primary cause of your health woes.
Stress can cause your pulse to quicken, you breathe faster, your muscles tense, and your brain uses more oxygen and increases activity. With chronic stress, those same life-saving reactions in the body can disturb the immune, digestive, cardiovascular, sleep, and reproductive systems. Some people may experience mainly digestive symptoms, while others may have headaches, sleeplessness, sadness, anger, or irritability.6
ADCO CBD STRESS7, available in drops and capsule form, contains cannabidiol which has been shown to have anxiolytic properties7, which means it assists with relieving symptoms caused by stress.
Manage pain-related symptoms and inflammation
What can ADCO CBD PAIN8 and ADCO CBD PAIN gel10 do for your pain-related symptoms and inflammation, you may ask? Here’s the bottom line:
Everyone has a cell-signaling system known as the endocannabinoid system (ECS).9
Some researchers think that CBD interacts with a core component of the ECS – endocannabinoid receptors in your brain and immune system. Receptors are tiny proteins attached to your cells.9
They receive signals, mostly chemical ones, from different stimuli and help your cells respond. This response creates anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving effects that help with pain management.9
ADCO CBD PAIN8, produced in drops, capsules, and gel form9, is known for its analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties. ADCO CBD PAIN gel may assist with symptomatic relief from muscle pain and inflammation in the back and joints, and from minor sprains and strains.9
Trusted, reliable, reputable ADCO CBD products are available from the ADCO CBD online store – as well as independent pharmacies and selected Clicks and Dis-Chem stores. For more information, visit the website and join the conversations on Facebook and Instagram. #ADCOCBD #onlineshopping #healthandwellness #lifestyle #sleep #relax
- Hand, A. & Blake, Alexia & Kerrigan, Paul & Samuel, P. & Friedberg, Jeremy. (2016). History of medical cannabis. Cannabis: Medical Aspects. 9. 387-394.
- VanDolah HJ, Bauer BA, Mauck KF. Clinician’s guide to cannabidiol and hemp oils. Mayo Clin Proc 2019;94(9):1840-1851.
- Medical News Today | 7 benefits of CBD oil | https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/cbd-oil-benefits | Medically reviewed by Jeffrey Chen, MD — Written by Jessica Caporuscio, Pharm.D. on May 28, 2020
- ADCO CBD Daily. Professional information leaflet. 9 December 2019.
- Chesak J. Reading a CBD label: how to find a quality product. Healthline, 2019. [cited 2019 Dec 04]; Available at: https://www.healthline.com/health/reading-a-cbd-label#terminology.
- 5 things you should know about stress. National Institute of Mental Health, Publication No. 19-MH-8109. [cited 2020 Feb 10]; Available at: https://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/publications/stress/19-mh-8109-5-things-stress_142898.pdf.
- ADCO CBD Stress. Professional information leaflet. 25 November 2019.
- ADCO CBD Pain. Professional information leaflet. 25 November 2019.
- A Simple Guide to the Endocannabinoid System | https://www.healthline.com/health/endocannabinoid-system |Medically reviewed by Alan Carter, Pharm.D. — Written by Crystal Raypole on May 17, 2019
- ADCO CBD Pain Gel. Professional information leaflet. 30 January 2020.