Johané du Toit is the Health Writer at Longevity Magazine. She has a keen interest in medical and scientific innovations and aspires to provide the public with the latest reliable news in the fields of medicine, fitness, wellness, and science. Johane is happiest outdoors, preferably near a large body of water or in the mountains, and loves waterskiing, cooking, traveling and reading.
The Best of Longevity
- Live to 100 Like The Okinawans 8 October 2020
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy: First Human Study Shows Reversal in Biology of Aging 18 November 2020
- 4 Most Effective Ways Of Using Your Cross Trainer 29 November 2018
- Sugar And Sore Throats: What is the Link? 19 October 2017
- 17 Things That Will Happen If You Drink Apple Cider Vinegar Daily 27 June 2017