Johané du Toit is the Health Writer at Longevity Magazine. With an Honours degree in journalism from the North-West University at Potchefstroom, she has a keen interest in medical and scientific innovations and aspires to provide the public with the latest reliable news in the fields of medicine, fitness, wellness, and science. Johane is happiest outdoors, preferably near a large body of water or in the mountains, and loves waterskiing, cooking, travelling and reading.
The Best of Longevity
- 13 Research-Backed Ways to Improve Digestive Health 18 March 2021
- Daily Walks Are Better Than Occasional Long Ones 22 February 2022
- 4 Most Effective Ways Of Using Your Cross Trainer 29 November 2018
- Jane Fonda Is Flawless At 83. What’s Her Secret? 1 March 2021
- Betty White is 99: Her 8 Tips For A Long and Healthy Life 19 January 2021