Longevity Live Paid Content. There’s nothing like a relaxing bubble bath after a stressful day. Taking a warm bubble bath has many beneficial effects on your mind and body. Wildwood Herbal CBD oil can enhance your bathing experience by working synergistically with hot water, elevating your bathing experience.
Soaking in a hot bath results in the vasodilation, or widening, of your blood vessels which decreases your blood pressure and allows for more effective absorption of nutrients. The benefits of Wildwood Herbal CBD oil are impressive when ingested orally, but topical application results in much faster absorption into the bloodstream. This allows for much more powerful full-body effects. Wildwood Herbal full-spectrum CBD oil can reduce anxiety, improve sleep, lift your mood, and put your mind and body at ease.
How To Use Wildwood Herbal CBD Oil In Your Bath
Adding Wildwood Herbal CBD Oil to your bath is the best way to wash away all the stress from your day. There are many ways you can integrate Wildwood Herbal CBD oil into your bath, so you can choose the option that suits you best.
Wildwood Herbal CBD Oil Bath Bomb
Bath bombs have become increasingly popular in recent years, and for good reason. They are a fun and easy way to enhance the benefits of your bath. Usually, bath bombs contain fragrances and essential oils, but you can easily use Wildwood Herbal CBD oil instead. Making bath bombs at home is surprisingly simple. All you need is baking soda, citric acid, Epsom salt, cornstarch, water, a mold of your choosing, and a bottle of Wildwood Herbal full spectrum CBD oil:
- Mix the dry ingredients with the exception of the citric acid in a large mixing bowl
- Pour all of the liquid ingredients, including the Wildwood Herbal CBD oil, into a jar with a lid. Seal the lid on the jar and shake vigorously.
- Slowly pour the liquid mixture into the bowl of dry ingredients, using your hands to combine the two mixtures. Once the ingredients are melded together, add the citric acid. Some fizzing may occur due to the citric acid, but this is normal.
- Fill the molds with your mixture and tightly pack them in. You can use a muffin tin, an ice tray, or a specialized bath bomb mold. After 30-40 minutes, remove the bombs onto wax paper and let them dry overnight.
- Make sure the bath bombs are completely dry before using them.
- Once dried, simply drop a bath bomb into your bath water and let the magic happen.
Homemade Bath Salt With Wildwood Herbal CBD Oil
Epsom salt, the substance in bath salts, has been used in medicine for centuries because of its natural healing capabilities. Combine the health benefits of Epsom salt with the benefits of Wildwood Herbal CBD oil, and you’ve got a powerful, relaxing bath salt to soak your troubles away. The process is even more simple than making bath bombs. All you have to do is mix the Epsom salt with your desired amount of Wildwood Herbal CBD oil until completely blended and then allow to dry. Then, while you’re drawing your bath, pour the bath salts directly under the running water to disperse the mixture throughout the tub.
All you have to do is put your desired amount of Wildwood Herbal CBD oil in your drawn bath – we recommend around 100 mg for the most powerful effects. Wildwood Herbal CBD oil can also be added to any liquid bubble bath formula.
About Wildwood Herbal
Wildwood Herbal is a family farm located in Western North Carolina. They specialize in full-spectrum CBD products, which contain the perfect blend of cannabinoids and terpenes to provide you with the most powerful and potent CBD products. See for yourself how Wildwood Herbal CBD oil can enhance your self-care routine! Visit them on their website and online store: WildoodHerbal to shop their array of CBD products.